We have a slab wise pricing structure for our advisory engagements, which is easy and simple to understand. The fees are dependent on the time required in handling client queries and/or the personal wealth of a client.
One Time Advise:
a) up to 60 minutes -Rs.3,000/- b) upto120 minutes: Rs.5,000/-. c) upto7 days: Rs.10,000/- d) up to 15 days: Rs.25,000/-
Annual Advisory Engagement fees per annum:
- Personal wealth between Rs. 25 lakhs and Rs. 1.50 crores: Rs. 30,000/-
- Personal wealth between Rs. 1.50 crores and Rs. 5 crores: Rs. 60,000/-
- Personal wealth between Rs. 5 crores and Rs. 10 crores: Rs. 90,000/-
- Personal wealth between Rs. 10 crores to 25 crores: Rs.1,20,000/-
Annual Implementation Support:
This is complimentary for client opting for Annual Advisory Engagement. For others the annual fees are Rs. 5,000 p.a.
- Clients who have a smaller net worth (lesser than Rs 25 lakhs personal wealth) and want to engage with us would be better advised to take our one time advise option. We might however on board some of them selectively (on annual basis) only at our discretion.
- Government Levies: GST charges would be over and above the quoted fees/ instalment dues whenever the same becomes applicable to us. We are in a composite GST scheme right now and hence the fees include all levies. This can change on a future date and the same would be applicable at the time of billing/collection.
- Personal Wealth include all financial assets like FD’s, Government bonds, Postal Savings, PPF, NPS, ULIP’s, Gold holdings in financial form, Mutual Funds, listed securities like stocks, ETFs, bonds and REIT’s/ InvITs. One can safely exclude Real Estate holdings and any terminal employer benefits.
- Escalation: Fees would be escalated @ 5% p.a. or 15% once every 3 years.
5. Clients opting for annual option and moving from one slab to another during their engagement term would have their fees increased @ Rs. 10,000/- p.a.
The above are our thoughts to make the fee charging exercise transparent for existing and prospective clients. These could be changed on a future date on prospective basis with due communication. It could be noted that fees are our only remuneration and hence there is no conflict of interest in our advisory engagements. To know more about the service deliverables.
We believe that you would have got a better idea about our fee calculation methodology. Incase, you are still not able to choose the most appropriate option or have any further queries then feel free to contact us at 9845557582/ 9740457582 or email@example.com.