Our Fee Structure
We have a slab wise pricing structure for our advisory engagements, which is easy and simple to understand. The fees are dependent on the engagement models opted as below:
One Time Advise:
a) Time basis – Rs 5,000 between 60-90 minutes and in multiples thereof.
b) Project based -between Rs 10,000 to Rs 25,000 per assignment for 30 days.
Annual Advisory Engagement fees per annum:
|Asset Under Advice (AUA)
|Annual Advisory Fees in INR
|Up to Rs. 10 lakhs
|Between Rs. 10 lakhs to Rs. 50 lakhs
|Between Rs. 50 lakhs to Rs.1 Crore
|Above 1 Crores
|0.30% of AUA
One time set up fees:
New clients opting for Annual Advisory Engagement or clients joining back after a break will have to pay one time set-up fees. This would be between Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 25,000/- based on the work and expertise required. These would cover initial discussions, review of the existing portfolio, account set-up and documentation work.
- Assets Under Advice (AUA) include only financial assets like Mutual Funds, Listed securities like stocks, ETFs, Bonds, debentures, REIT’s/InvITs, Gold holdings in financial form (SGB), PMS, AIF’s and structured Real Estate. One can safely exclude banking products, Postal savings Scheme, Senior Citizen Savings Schemes, PPF, Employer benefits including NPS and ESOPs, Traditional & Market Linked (ULIPs)Insurance, Pension/Annuity Plans, Jewelry and Real Estate holdings. Also, client managed some direct stock and mutual fund portfolio could be excluded if the client does not want restructuring/review on the same. Mutual Funds in Regular Option would also not be counted for AUA if no advice is sought on the same.
- Valuation of AUA (for fee calculation) would be done in the beginning of the term which could be every quarter/6month/ year as the case may be. This could be done with mutual consultation with the client. Investments proposed in the term could also be added to AUA.
- Government Levies: GST charges would be over and above the quoted fees/ installment dues whenever the same becomes applicable to us. We are in a composite GST scheme right now and hence the fees include all levies. This can change on a future date and the same would be applicable at the time of billing/collection.
- Annual fees are to be paid in 2,3 or 4 installments in advance based on the AUA for that term. Other fees are to be paid upfront.
- Our fees for the kind of unbiased expertise given are the most economical in the industry. Hence, we would not be open for any sort of negotiation on the same.
- The fees are quoted per client family. Family constitutes of an individual, spouse and dependent children. Children having independent income would be billed separately based on their AUA.
- All regulatory documentation and compliance as per SEBI Investment Adviser guidelines have to be completed before engaging with us.
- It would be advisable to pay the advisory fees from the portfolio and not from the personal cash flows so that the net portfolio performance is considered after fees.
- Investment in the Securities Market is subject to market risks. Read all the related documents carefully before investing.
- Registration granted by SEBI, membership of BASL and certification from NISM in no way guarantee performance of the intermediary or provide any assurance of returns to investors.
The above are our thoughts to make the fee charging exercise transparent for existing and prospective clients. These could be changed on a future date on prospective basis with due communication. It could be noted that fees are our only remuneration and hence there is no conflict of interest in our advisory engagements. To know more about the service deliverables, please refer our note on Engagement Options.
We believe that you would have got a better idea about our fee structure. In case, you are still not able to choose the most appropriate option or have any further queries then feel free to contact us at 9845557582/ 9740457582 or firstname.lastname@example.org.