Clients can engage with us at different levels based on their needs and affordability. The following notes would give you a better perspective in choosing the best option in engaging with us.
One Time Advisory Engagement:
Many individuals/ families would not like to opt for annual engagements with a professional Financial Planner for various valid reasons, including the perception of high fees. Also, there would be clients who love to manage their Personal Finances themselves (or through other advisory engagements) but would like to re-validate if the current strategy being followed to reach one’s financial goals, is right or not. Hence, under our One-Time advisory Engagements, clients can engage with us for specific assignments/ projects and benefit from our expertise. The following would be the key features:
- Post the completion of an assignment, future queries would be billed separately.
- Clients can get queries resolved around a financial plan, retirement plan, financial /insurance products, taxation or a particular strategy.
- The billing would be based on the time/ expertise required to complete the assignment.
- Clients can engage with us from one hour to maximum 15 days.
- Clients looking at sessions between 1 to 3 hours would not be given documented advice. All queries and advice would be answered during the interactions itself.
- Clients looking at 7-15 days engagement would be given a documented advice and can come back and forth during these 7-15 days.
- No implementation support would be given. However, introduction to low-cost platforms/ products would be done. If you still want implementation support, one could subscribe to our Annual Implementation Engagement separately.
- Clients have an option to transition from this engagement model to our Annual Advisory Engagement model, if need be, based on the quotes then. This can also give an idea to a prospective client before choosing our annual services. Clients who transition within 7 days can net off the fees already paid with the annual advisory engagement quote/fees.
It could be noted that we would not be getting in touch with our One-Time Advisory Engagement clients for portfolio rebalancing, market timing opportunities and any important communications.
Annual Advisory Engagement:
If one is looking at regular hand holding and reviews besides implementation support, then this plan is for you. The following would be the key features:
- Giving expert opinion on your entire personal finances along with regular access to our advisory desk throughout the year.
- One to Four comprehensive reviews (based on the portfolio size and fees) on your entire personal finances covering your financial goals and financial portfolio. The above reviews might be internal or/and external with due communication to the client.
- Interaction with the advisory desk any time, for resolving any financial query.
- Regular communication on investment opportunities and rebalancing strategies.
- Marketing support in case of large volatility in financial markets.
- Tax filing support and reconciliation. Any fees for filing IT returns or any tax guidance beyond the financial portfolio would have to be borne by the client.
- Do read below for further details on what all would be covered.
Annual Implementation Engagement:
If one is only looking at implementation and reporting support, then this plan is for you.
- Providing online portfolio reporting & execution tool, to give access to your entire portfolio and your personal finances. This will come handy so that all your financial data is in one place.
- We would implement some part of the financial transactions (stocks, mutual funds, ETFs, REIT’s, bonds etc.) in coordination with various entities, if required by you.
- We would execute/suggest the above transactions in direct options/ low-cost options to reduce the implications of costs. No revenue would occur to us while executing these transactions.
- Regular reconciliation of your portfolio if the execution were carried out from our execution desk.
- Capital gains statement for filing IT Returns at the end of the financial year and/or to pay advance tax ,if any.
- Reconciliation of your draft Income Tax returns so as to check if some entries are missing.
- No advisory support would be given until and unless you are our Annual Advisory Engagement Client or pay for advice through One-time Advisory Engagement.
- All fees need to be paid based the schedules specified.
- Fees are the only remuneration for these Engagements and hence, there would be no conflict of interest.
- Data shared during the interactions would be completely confidential and used for professional purposes only.
- All interactions would happen through in-person or electronic medium i.e., emails, phone calls, Skype, WhatsApp, BOTIM, Zoom etc.,
- Annual advisory engagement clients who do not renew the advisory engagement can continue with the annual implementation support (if required only) by paying the prescribed annual implementation fees. They can always take advisory support in future by taking One Time Advisory Engagements or subscribing to Annual advisory engagements later.
- We would be responsible for the advice and recommendations given only during the currency of the advisory engagements.
- Our fees for the one time and annual implementation are flat in nature and does not vary based on the client portfolios. However, the Annual Advisory Engagement fees follow a flat slab wise model of the client portfolios/personal Do refer “Our fee calculation methodology” for further details.
- The above terms and engagement models can change on a future date for prospective engagements.
- List of options to engage with us can change on a future date with due communication to existing clients. Any such changes would always be on a prospective basis.
We believe that you would have got a better idea about our engagement options. In case, you are still notable to choose the most appropriate option or have any further queries then feel free to contact us at 98455 57582/ 97404 57582 or firstname.lastname@example.org.